PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance firms. We specialize in employee benefits and risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The Communications Specialist/Production Artist position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
The Associate Client Manager is responsible for facilitating the timely execution of all client deliverables for PSA’s Key Accounts team. The Associate Client Manager directly supports the client-facing Key Accounts team and serves as a bridge to the internal functions that provide client services.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Support PSA Key Account consultants and their clients in a primarily internal resource capacity
- Manage the internal workflow, development and execution of all client and employee communications
- Act as liaison to PSA’s Business Center and coordinate the printing/mailing of all client materials, special projects, etc.
- Develop draft client presentations and meeting templates
- Manage process for obtaining, reviewing and storing each client’s carrier plan documents
- Assist with manual enrollment coordination processes as needed
- Manage client and carrier contact changes in the Benefit Point system
- Support and attend key in-person client meetings throughout the year
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide open enrollment meeting support as needed
- Prepare census data and other reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years of HR and/or Benefits experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process development acumen
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities at the same time
- College Degree required
- Must currently hold a Maryland life and health insurance producer license and retain the license by meeting the continuing education requirements, or be willing to obtain this license within 60 days of hire.
- Must have the ability to travel as needed.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.