PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance firms. We specialize in employee benefits and risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The Client Manager position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
Provide strategic and tactical consulting support on an assigned book of business; build and maintain strong internal, client, and vendor relationships. You will also be responsible for acting as the day-to-day contact for clients’ HR staff and partnering with our internal consulting team.
• Human Resources consulting and support to current HR clients
• Develop and administer processes for recruiting (including background checks), onboarding, enrollments/changes, training, compensation, performance management and off boarding (including exit interviews)
• Document all processes and procedures
• Counsel employees and managers on employee relations issues
• Provide payroll support when needed
• Conduct client and manager training when needed
• Participate in additional special projects
• Stay abreast of and comply with Federal, state and local laws and regulations; file applicable reporting data, e.g., EEO-1, medical and 401k 5500s, Vets 100
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to prepare and present client presentations with clarity and understanding
• Must have strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients
• Strong teamwork orientation
• Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines required
• Demonstrated professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives required
• Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and ability to solve complex problems with little assistance.
• HR industry experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
• HRIS/Payroll Platforms
• Must have the ability to travel as needed
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.