This position requires excellent customer service skills in order to communicate with our clients and their needs. In addition, you will be required to work closely with our Account Executives providing quotes, proposals, and assistance when needed.
• Perform all account transactions including applications, quotations, ID cards, endorsements, binders, renewals, follow-up and correspondence using automated procedures.
• Check new and renewal policies, and endorsements for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures, and input these transactions. Generate billing invoices when required. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client.
• Handle calls from both clients and carriers resolving issues and concerns for our clients. Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
• Maintain relationships with our clients by reviewing and recommending appropriate coverages.
• Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
• Maintain knowledge of current underwriting requirements of contracted insurance carriers.
• Maintain knowledge of policy provisions and any changes in those provisions.
• Perform special projects at management’s request.
• Participate in educational seminars/classes for improvement of insurance knowledge and skills.
• Round accounts by offering coverages client does not have when conversing with client.
• Remain current with changes in the insurance market.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Active Maryland Property/Casualty.
• 2 years plus Private Client direct experience in customer service.
• AMS 360 experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills required.
• Intermediate level MS Office skill set required.
• Ability to professionally interact with clients on the phone and in meetings.
• Must be self motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Affluent market experience is a plus.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer