Avoid these mistakes and improve your business.
From interviewing and hiring top talent to managing benefits and payroll, HR departments must keep track of countless forms, processes, regulations, and communications. Just one mistake — no matter how small — can cost companies talented employees, valuable time and thousands of dollars. These are just a few of the top 24 mistakes HR departments often make:
- Your HR strategy isn’t connected to your business strategy
- You don’t train your interviewers
- You don’t have a formal compensation structure
- You aren’t tracking FLSA issues
- Your handbooks are incomplete or out of date