Trevor C. (Chip) Lewis, Jr., CFP®
Chip Lewis is the third generation of his family to run PSA. He joined the firm in 1972 after serving in the U.S. Army and earning a degree in finance and marketing from the University of Baltimore. He has spearheaded the growth of PSA from two employees to 160+, making it the largest independent, multi-service, multi-discipline financial services firm in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Chip has earned the designation of Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) from the College of Financial Planning. He has written articles for local & national publications including Physician’s Practice Digest, giving timely presentations on various financial topics and appeared as a guest on local radio programs. Mr. Lewis has been listed in Worth Magazine, as one of the top 250 Financial Planners and in Medical Economics as one of the 150 Best Financial Advisors for doctors.
An active member of many professional and corporate organizations, Chip has also frequently assumed leadership roles in several of these, including:
- National Financial Planning Association
- Maryland Chapter of Financial Planning Association, past president, officer, and member of board
- Chesapeake Planned Giving Committee, board of directors, past president
- Physician’s Practice Digest, advisory board
- Carroll Independent Fuel Company, board of directors
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Leadership Baltimore County, Alumni
- St. James Academy, vice president and board member, executive committee
- The Bridge Alliance, partner
Business/Customer Service Philosophy
“Together we (the client and the PSA team) can conquer any reasonable financial goal. It is a privilege to serve our clients in one of the few truly multi-service, multi-discipline financial service firms.”