Retirement Planning and Management
Using the latest technologies and methodologies, PSA and United Capital are teaming up to deliver the best wealth management services and experience possible. The partnership brings a number of benefits to our clients, including access to the most innovative practices in investment advisory.
Our retirement planning strategy is designed to help you achieve your financial goals during the accumulation phase of your working years and then provide an effective income (decumulation) strategy as you progress through retirement.
We help our clients develop a plan for their retirement years including assessing their multiple IRA Rollovers and current 401k plan, and create a ‘Retirement Countdown Plan’ to guide them throughout their planning years. In addition, we provide guidance regarding a client’s Social Security options and help them navigate the affordability of a retirement home.
We provide guidance on various lifetime income opportunities including Social Security claiming strategies, company Pension Plans, and the use of Annuities with guaranteed income benefits.
Our lifetime income strategies are designed to assist clients in determining how much predictable income can be generated during their retirement years.
Our Financial Advisors guide clients that are retired or are close to retirement regarding many of the new decisions they will face. Some of the questions are highlighted below.
- How much income will you need and how will it be created from your assets?
- Do you have a will and medical directive?
- Do you have or need an estate plan?
- Should you buy Long Term Care Insurance?
- Will you move to a retirement home or life care facility – and can you afford it?
- When should you initiate Social Security payments and which strategy is best for you and your spouse?
- How should your investment portfolio change in retirement?
- Are you familiar with Medicare and are you prepared for your out-of-pocket expenses?