Are you a goal oriented and energetic individual who is passionate about making a difference? Do you love the idea of building a substantial career and being a part of a team that has direct impact on the future of a company? If yes, then you should take a look at what PSA has to offer!
This job represents a tremendous opportunity to join one of the area’s leading employers. In this role, you’ll partner with a successful Sales Executive to develop a sustainable prospect and new business pipeline and learn how to successfully build a large and stable client base. This position represents an exciting opportunity for individuals who have a strong level of professionalism, motivation and interest in meeting with top-level executives. Someone who is not afraid to work hard and strive to surpass goals. In this position you will be given the opportunity to:
- Work as part of a team with an experienced mentor.
- Learn how to effectively sell to executive decision makers.
- Be provided superior training resources and today’s most advanced marketing tools/CRM.
- Develop a rewarding career with the ability to achieve significant earnings.
- Be a part of a strong and fun company culture!
- Conduct prospecting and business development activities including but not limited to:
- Cold and warm calls
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media
- Use Salesforce to identify and manage outreach to prospects
- Prequalify and educate prospects about PSA and how we add value for our clients.
- Work together with your mentor to prepare for and manage sales meetings with the aim of closing opportunities with new clients.
- Learn how to deliver strategic management of accounts in order to grow into an independent Account Executive role.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. CRM experience is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, imaginative and creative with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and adept at overcoming objections.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and tools and adapt that knowledge to enhance activities.
- Active Maryland Property/Casualty license required or obtained within 12 months of hire.
- Maintains a “hunter” sales mentality and high-levels of prospecting activity
- Relates well to diverse people at all levels, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; listens; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Remains open and adaptable to change.
- Applies effort to life long education and continual growth. Approaches job with an attitude of learning and curiosity.
- Team player with ability to lead and influence others.
- Goal oriented/embraces reporting and measurement of sales performance.
PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing insurance consultants. We specialize in employee benefits, HR consulting, commercial insurance and personal risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The Associate Producer position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.