An injured employee, damaged equipment, a customer who feels they’ve been wronged—for many executives, dealing with a claim is their least favorite part of running their business. Between resource drain, distraction and the potential for litigation, there’s a lot on the line. With PSA, you have an ally available to work on your behalf in the event of a loss. We will walk you through every step of the claims process—from notice of a claim through final disposition.
To help ease the burden of managing claims, PSA has a dedicated Claims Management Team to support our clients. We stand ready to work side-by-side with you throughout the claims process, ensuring continuity of claims management.
We Work for You—Not the Carrier.
As one of the benefits of working with PSA, you will receive the services of a dedicated insurance specialist who’s here to advocate on YOUR behalf. Our Claims Advocates have extensive expertise in the insurance claims industry, with great knowledge in the areas of products liability, general liability and garage liability claims.
What You Can Expect
Your PSA Claims Advocate is available to actively and expeditiously facilitate claims resolution and provide assistance in determining appropriate courses of action to best protect your interests, including:
- Advice prior to submitting a claim
- Feedback throughout the claims process including suggestions on alternative defense methods
- Attendance on carrier conference calls, mediation hearings, mandatory settlement conferences and claims meetings
- Feedback regarding settlement offers
- Review and explanation of Reservation of Rights letter
- Negotiating with carriers to avoid over-reserving
- Stewardship reports with claim reviews