Feeling under-staffed and overburdened?
PSA is here to help as an extension of your HR team. Our experts and resources are here to ease your administrative burden, so that you can focus on growing your company quickly and affordably.
Workforce Management Guidance
Seasoned HR Consultants help with:
- Recruiting, hiring and onboarding
- Employee development, promotions and performance management
- Corrective actions, exit interview strategy and execution, separation and termination
Use these sample interview questions to make sure you’re hiring the best candidate for your business.Download
Professionally-Vetted Forms and Documents
We have everything you need for smooth HR administration in one place. Commonly used documents and resources include:
- Legal templates of offer letters, non-compete and severance agreements drafted and updated by our attorneys
- Compensation benchmark data
- Total compensation statements
- Templates, forms, checklists
- COBRA/HIPAA content and compliance documents
Legal missteps can be expensive. Pre-paid access to labor and employment attorneys helps protect your organization from unwanted legal headaches.
Need to focus on a particular strategic workforce issue? Human Resources teams tap PSA for help in strategy development, audits, benchmarking and other human capital management initiatives critical for your long-term success.
- Strategy, implementation, continuous monitoring and benchmarking
- Policies & procedures audit, custom employee handbooks, total compensation statements and more
- Project size and scope designed for your needs on a project basis
PSA Pro Tip
Running a High-Impact H.R. Team
A top-performing Human Resources team can have a massive impact on culture, talent development and the overall performance of your organization. Set your team up for success by asking four key questions from our Human Resources Consulting team.