Is your HR team feeling under-staffed and over-worked? We can help alleviate your HR administrative burden.
PSA’s HRAssist program is a proprietary twist on traditional HR outsourcing services. We serve as an extension of your internal HR team by providing you with practical tools and resources that you can immediately apply in your daily HR activities and that streamline HR administration across your business. Covering every aspect of workforce management, from compliance and recruiting to compensation and performance management, our program helps you build a solid HR administration foundation without breaking the bank.
Our HRAssist HR outsourcing services highlights include:
Human Capital Management
By partially outsourcing HR, you’ll receive on-call support and scheduled monthly check-ins regarding areas such as:
- Recruiting, hiring and onboarding
- HR compliance
- Performance management, employee development and promotions
- Corrective actions, exit interviews, separations and terminations
Use these sample interview questions to make sure you’re hiring the best candidate for your business.
HR Templates and Resources
Our proprietary HR management outsourcing program has everything you need for smooth HR administration in one place. Between your dedicated HR consultant and our self-serve online HR portal, you will have access to commonly used, professionally-vetted documents and resources including:
- Compliance alerts
- In person and web-based training
- Legal templates of offer letters, non-compete and severance agreements drafted and updated by our attorneys
- Compensation benchmark data
- Total compensation statements
- Sample policies, forms, checklists and other toolkits
- COBRA/HIPAA content and compliance documents
- HR audit checklist
HR and Employment Law Services
Legal missteps can be expensive. Pre-paid access to labor and employment attorneys helps protect your organization from unwanted legal headaches.
Interested in learning more how our HR experts can make life a little easier for your organization?