PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent consulting and insurance firms. We specialize in HR, employee benefits and risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The Channel Sales Manager position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for managing key sales partnerships and achieving sales and profit goals by selling Employee Benefit and HR services through these distribution channels. Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies. Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in sales and/or wholesale selling. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on PSA Management and personal experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Build and Maintain Superior Knowledge of PSA HR & Benefits Solutions
- Networking/Building Relationships with Key Influencers
- Host and Conduct PSA Services/Solutions Training for Key Sales Partners
- Hosting and Coordinating Individual and Team Sales Events for Lead Development and Relationship Building
- New Lead Development & Business Development for HR and Benefit services
- Coordinate and Manage Sales Processes (1st Appointment through Close)
- Serve as PSA’s HR Technology subject matter expert
- Tracking and Reporting All Sales Activity Through Salesforce CRM
- Act as Internal Resource for PSA HR & Benefits Product Knowledge and Sales Channel Assistance. Liaison between PSA and channel partners on all escalated issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Five years + experience in successful outside business to business sales
- Understanding of channel distribution
- Currently licensed in MD Life & Health or willing to undergo licensing
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.