Providing our clients with an excellent customer service experience, is very important to us. Our Commercial Lines team is responsible for delivering fast, friendly and accurate service for our clients. The Commercial Lines Customer Service Associate will be required to coordinate proactive service, follow department procedures, and maximize the use of our agency management system and other technology. It is important that the successful candidate embraces our philosophies and is able to identify and seek out opportunities to enhance the experience with clients and fellow team members.
- Promptly answer client, carrier, and co-worker questions on a daily basis.
- Maintain consistent and continuous communication with assigned clients to provide needed information, creative solutions, and resolution of issues.
- Manage clients’ day-to-day service needs by working with team members to ensure
requests are met. This includes:
- Driving records & driver lists
- Carrier loss runs
- Billing information
- Proof of Insurance
- Endorsements and audits
- Assist the team with renewal process for client’s policies. This includes:
- Updating the renewal checklist
- Applications issued and given to team member
- Requests for vehicles, drivers, payroll, and other client information
- Proposal completed by “need by date”
- Issue binders, ID cards, certificates
- Create and maintain client files on agency and document management system.
- Attend insurance industry and vendor meetings, trainings, and functions to get familiarized
with new products, services, and coverage information.
- Work with administrative and management teams to optimize/delegate workflows to
improve client experience.
- Participate in continuing education to maintain a Property & Casualty License.
- Assume special projects as necessary and any other responsibilities assigned.
The successful candidate learns quickly, is organized, is highly motivated, pays attention to detail and is able manage multiple projects at the same time. Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge and use of MS Office Professional programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as part of a team in a sales environment.
- Computer literacy for correspondence, data entry, e-mail, Internet, Carrier websites,
spreadsheets and accessing data from company systems.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking and writing).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and creativity for developing innovative and customized client solutions.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to execute effectively.
- Outside the box thinking.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Property Casualty License preferred but must by obtained within 90 days from date of hire.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.