Are you a goal oriented and energetic individual who is passionate about making a difference? Do you love the idea of building a substantial career and being a part of a team that has direct impact on the future of a company? If yes, then you should take a look at what PSA has to offer!
This job represents a tremendous opportunity to join one of the area’s leading employers. In this role, you’ll work each day to develop a sustainable prospect and new business pipeline
This position represents an exciting opportunity for individuals who have a strong level of professionalism, motivation and interest in working hard to meet and exceed goals.
In this position you will be given the opportunity to:
- Work as part of a team with an experienced mentor while learning how to effectively create, grow and nurture a business pipeline
- Be provided superior training resources and today’s most advanced marketing tools/CRM.
- Learn the essential skills and industry information that can lead to a long-term rewarding career with the ability to achieve significant earnings.
- Be a member of PSA’s extensive sales and business development training program, including regular personalized coaching and mentoring sessions
- Be a part of a strong and fun company culture!
- Gain the fundamental skill set and habits to qualify for career advancement into a producer role
- Conduct prospecting and business development activities in order to:
- Create awareness for PSA
- Prequalify and educate prospects about PSA and how we add value for our clients.
- Educate prospects about our offerings and value we bring to clients
- Nurture ongoing relationships
- Coordinating “first appointments” with a designated PSA Producer
- Use Salesforce to identify and manage outreach to prospects and to record prospecting activity
- Train with a mentor in order to develop the best behaviors, attitudes, and techniques for the LDR position
- Learn the various steps of the sales process, from prospecting to a closed sale
- Previous experience in a sales type role
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, imaginative and creative with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to segment and organize large volumes of leads into calling/emailing campaign lists
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and adept at overcoming objections.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and tools and adapt that knowledge to enhance activities.
- Ability to meet with PSA Producers to learn their areas of specialty, establish strong working relationships and support their sales efforts.
- Maintains a “hunter” sales mentality and high-levels of prospecting activity
- Comfortable with heavy outbound calling and emailing is required. A normal day could include upwards of 50 phone calls.
- Comfortable with their activities and performance being measured. All activities will be recorded in Salesforce.com and dashboard will be regularly reviewed.
- Relates well to diverse people at all levels, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; listens; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Remains open and adaptable to change.
- Applies effort to lifelong education and continual growth. Approaches job with an attitude of learning and curiosity.
- While prior experience in using data sourcing tools is not a required, it is expected that the LDR will be able to quickly learn how to use tools and establish proficiency shortly after assuming the role.
- Team player with ability to lead and influence others.
- Goal oriented/embraces reporting and measurement of sales performance.
PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance consultants. We specialize in employee benefits and risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The LDR position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.