PSA is seeking a Property & Casualty insurance producer to join our 50-person practice. This role represents a tremendous opportunity to join one of the nation’s top 100 insurance brokerage firms.
If you are not afraid to work hard and strive to surpass goals with a strong level of professionalism, motivation and interest in meeting with top-level executives, this is an exciting role for you. In this position you will be given the opportunity to build a large and stable portfolio of clients with the support of an engaged leadership and a highly-talented support team.
Our producers enjoy…
- World-class support from team members, including risk and safety experts, claims advocacy and management professionals, client managers, and more
- Aggressive compensation model
- Significant networking and new business development opportunities
- Class-A office space in thriving business corridors
- Client-centric facility with state-of-the-art A/V technology
- Highly customized version of Salesforce.com that helps you manage your relationships, acquire new leads, and gives you access to key business intelligence data
- Advanced web based Marketing programs including blog and social media exposure opportunities
- Market-leading brand awareness
- Proprietary networking events
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Customer service support
- In-house Kinko’s-like business center
More about PSA
- Dynamic, organization with a track record of aggressive growth
- Privately-held, independent firm
- Nationally-ranked ‘Top 100’ Broker
- Stable organization with seasoned leadership and a 90-year history
- Over 4,000 commercial clients and 6,000 individual clients
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proper licensure
- Driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial personality
- Proficiency in using CRM system to manage prospecting
- Works well in team setting and must embrace cross-sell initiatives
- Extroverted personality capable of taking advantage of significant networking opportunities
PSA has been assisting clients in growing and protecting their assets since 1928. We are one of the country’s leading independent, multi-disciplined brokerages providing employee benefits, commercial Property & Casualty and personal insurance solutions.
With the expertise and resources of a national broker and the local presence and care of a smaller private broker, PSA offers “The Best of All Worlds.” Unlike most local/regional firms, we are a growth-oriented company that continually invests to assure that we are on the leading edge of our industry.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.