Are you a goal oriented and energetic individual who is passionate about making a difference? Do you love the idea of building a substantial career and being a part of a team that has direct impact on the future of a company? If yes, then you should take a look at what PSA has to offer!
The HR Coordinator is responsible for a variety of HR administrative duties, with a strong emphasis on the full lifecycle of recruiting and onboarding new hires. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance based on the type of request (i.e. payroll, benefits, recruiting, compliance,
- Maintain employee records (payroll, personal information, leaves of absence, etc.) and ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Provide backup support in running payroll on a semi-monthly basis
- Source, phone screen, write offer letters, process background checks and onboard new hires
- Coordinate our quarterly All Staff Meeting and our Annual Awards Ceremony
- Stay abreast of and comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant HR role
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (PowerPoint)
- Experience in sourcing candidates for hire
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of HR and/or Benefit experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
PSA is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest and fastest growing independent insurance consultants. We specialize in employee benefits and risk management solutions. We are widely acknowledged as one of our industry’s most innovative and progressive agencies for our growth, talent and technology. The LDR position is based at our Hunt Valley headquarters where we have 140+ employees. PSA offers a competitive benefits plan, a beautiful facility, a fun and rewarding culture and opportunities for growth.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.