Keeping CAPP front and center
Our corporate culture is incredibly important to us, which is embodied in the acronym CAPP:
- Constant Improvement: We break from the status quo. We push. We experiment. We believe if you’re not growing, you’re dying. We all drive each other forward.
- Alignment: We’re transparent in where we’re going and we’re candid about our progress. Strategy is shared broadly and embraced by all.
- Performance: We are a nationally-ranked, fast-growing firm that must have high levels of performance from all team members. You will be measured; your success will be celebrated, and you will be expected to teach others.
- Partnership: Never a vendor. Always a partner. Nothing works without healthy, authentic relationships with your peers and your clients.
What we need you to bring to the party…
- A genuine personality with strong personal and business ethics.
- The desire to be a part of a high-performing team that’s on a mission to solve tough client problems.
- A make-it-happen attitude.
- Intellectual curiosity about your profession.
- The ability to think in multi-dimensional complex terms.
- Respect for collaboration and the power of partnerships.
- A winning attitude and passion for your work.
- Willingness to embrace today’s tools and technology.
…and what you’ll get in return
- The strength and stability of a business that traces its roots back to 1928.
- A nationally ranked, ‘Top 100’ Broker.
- A fast-growing, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A privately-held and independent firm (so we can put our clients first).
- Opportunities for career advancement, training and network building.
- Focus on culture, because it’s the special sauce that makes work fun.
Mixing work and play at PSA
We appreciate our employees every day and celebrate their accomplishments at a fun annual party with games, prizes and delicious food.
Win-win: keeping our employees active, while also furthering the fight against breast cancer.
We wind down with a glass of wine during Paint Night.
Staying strong and fit in mind, body and spirit.
Giving back to the community is very important to us. We donate our time, and money by organizing bake sales, clothing/food drives, delivering warm meals to those in need as well as volunteering a day of service to several non-profit organizations.
Supporting our Meals on Wheels client’s mission.
Bake sale for a ‘sweet’ cause.
It’s all in good fun. Our leadership is game for being a bag-toss target at one of our annual company picnics.
We are a leading independent multi-disciplined financial services firm providing employee benefits, risk management, retirement plans, personal insurance and wealth management solutions.
As a broad insurance services and consulting firm, we can do more for clients. This translates into time savings and efficiency for our clients and greater revenues for our Producers.
PSA acts as an independent broker/advisor in all of our practice areas and has broad market access to markets. This allows our Producers to bring the best available solutions to our clients. With the expertise and resources of a national broker and the local presence and care of a smaller private broker, PSA offers “The Best of All Worlds.”