Rare, beautiful and difficult to replace—fine art collections are often the assets our clients hold most dear. Our specialists curate thorough fine art insurance plans to safeguard prized collections so you can rest at ease. The following are just a few of the many advantages our custom-crafted programs offer:
- Protection from damage caused by fire, theft, earthquake, flood and breakage
- Worldwide coverage regardless of location
- Immediate coverage of newly-acquired items at the time of purchase
- If a loss occurs and the item’s current market value exceeds your coverage limit, you can be reimbursed for up to 150% of the insured amount
- Vulnerability assessments, including collection-specific site surveys to identify potential threats to your collection, along with solutions to minimize the likelihood and severity of future damage
- The option to place blanket coverage over an entire collection or itemized coverage for each individual item, insuring each to a specific price
Not only do we offer policies featuring robust coverage, but we also offer resources to help preserve the value of your fine art collection and keep it out of harm’s way. Services include conservator and appraiser referrals, treatment proposal reviews, and packing and shipping arrangements.