Vice President, Financial Services
Direct Phone: 443.798.7318
Toll Free: 800.677.7887
Curt Wilkerson focuses on business insurance and planning, estate planning and family wealth preservation and creation. He worked for 11 years at New York Life, where he served as associate general manager and for five years at Jefferson-Pilot Life where he was agency manager. He is a member of the Baltimore Life Underwriters Association, a gold key member and past President of the Baltimore chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Named the Baltimore Life Underwriters Rookie of the Year in 1980, Curt is a past member of the Million Dollar Round Table. He has earned the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC), Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) designations, and was the 2008 Helen Hottenbacher award winner.
Curt has spent many years volunteering in his community:
- Firefighter/Paramedic with the Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Department for 18 years
- Director of the Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Department for six years
- Ambulance Captain with the Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Dept. for 10 years
- Chairperson of Harford County Fire & Ambulance Association’s Ambulance Committee for nine years
- Member of the EMS Region III Council for five years
- Chairperson of the Maryland State Firemen’s Association’s ALS Committee for five years
- President & Head Coach of Aberdeen Soccer Club for eight years
- Coach for Havre de Grace Parks & Recreation Council Girl’s Lacrosse for seven years.
Business/Customer Service Philosophy
“To protect my clients’ assets while building their wealth.”