As you are probably aware, the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is still experiencing unprecedented delays in mail service delivery. This can result in clients receiving their invoices late and/or your insurance company not receiving your payments in a timely manner. The majority of our carriers offer paperless billing and electronic payments and we recommend that you enroll in paperless billing, billing notifications, and autopay. These automated features will let you know exactly when you should pay your bill to ensure your payments are received on time.
To sign up for paperless billing and billing notifications, you can follow these simple steps:
- Find the carrier website address on your current or last bill.
- Log in, or register on the website and follow the instructions.
- Also, here’s a list with our carriers’ information for your convenience.
If you need additional time to pay or assistance setting up paperless billing, please contact us. If you have mailed a payment but it hasn’t been applied to your policy, we will be happy to work with the carrier to provide additional time for payment. You may directly contact anyone on our service team:
- Tricia Holt: email@example.com 443-798-7323
- Georgette Stavrakas: firstname.lastname@example.org 443-798-7308
- Josie Maglidt: email@example.com 443-798-7250
- Jessica Starr: JStarr@psafinancial.com 443-798-7401
- Esther Azwalinsky: firstname.lastname@example.org 443-798-7372
- Natalya Pankova: email@example.com 443-798-7387