Jania Stout, AIF®
Retirement Plan Consultant
Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA
Jania Stout, AIF® specializes in consulting with mid-size companies about their corporate sponsored retirement plans. She has an extensive background in providing advice and counsel to plan sponsors regarding both qualified and non-qualified employee benefit plans.
Jania developed major client experience while working at Fidelity Investment’s middle market division. This experience includes investment design and monitoring, plan design, education strategies and fiduciary consulting.
Jania founded the Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA upon joining the firm. Her team has over 100 years of combined experience all with the common focus of helping her clients understand their fiduciary responsibilities and designing a process to best protect them. She has her series 7, 66, 6, 26 and 63 licenses
Business/Customer Service Philosophy
“A quote I once heard sums up what I try to do everyday…. ‘With integrity you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt. With fear and guilt removed you are free to be and do your best.’”
PSA Perspective Blog Posts by Jania Stout
- Managing Your Nonprofit’s 403(b): Who is Responsible? Who’s Liable? And Who Should Be On Your Plan Committee?
- Is Your Pension Plan Still Being Managed Like It Was In 1990?
- Top 10 Things Plan Sponsors Should Expect from their Retirement Plan Advisors
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability: Investment Advisors vs. Brokers
- New Retirement Plan Fee Disclosure Rules – Y2K All Over Again?